For non-vegetarian lovers, the mouth waters on hearing the name of chicken. So what about chicken rolls? It looks very tasty and delicious to eat.
Chicken Shahi Roll A glance
Recipe Quizine: Indian How many people: 1 – 2 Time: 15 to 30 mins Meal Type: Vegetarian
- 3 roomali rotis
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 2 cups boneless chicken mashed
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/4 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 green chili
- 2 tbsp green coriander
- red chili as per taste
- salt to taste
- 4 tbsp oil
Chicken Shahi Roll way
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Put roomali roti in it and bake it on both the sides and keep it aside.
- Put the remaining oil in the same pan and keep it for heating.
- Now add onion and ginger-garlic paste and fry it.
- After this add tomatoes, green chilies and capsicum and cook.
- Add red chili powder, chicken and salt to it and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- After the specified time add coriander leaves.
- Roll the stuffing by placing an equal amount in the middle of the roomali roti.
- Chicken Shahi Roll is ready. Serve with sauce or chutney.