Whether it is lunch or dinner, Methi-Paneer Rice is very tasty to eat. It can be prepared instantly.
fenugreek-paneer rice A glance
Recipe Quizine: Indian How many people: 1 – 2 Time: 15 to 30 mins Meal Type: Vegetarian
- 2 cups rice
- 1 cup fenugreek
- 1 cup peas
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 green chilies (chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- a pinch asafoetida
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala
- 2 tbsp green coriander
- salt to taste
- oil as required
- water as needed
fenugreek-paneer rice way
- First of all, put oil in a deep bottomed vessel on medium heat and keep it for heating.
- Add cumin and asafetida to it and temper it.
- Now add onions and green chilies and fry till it becomes light golden.
- After frying the onion well, add garam masala, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt to it.
- Now add rice, peas and fenugreek and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add water and cook for 10 minutes.
- When the rice is half cooked, cover it and cook for some time.
- Meanwhile, on the other side, keep the oil in the pan for heating.
- Add cheese to it and fry till it becomes light golden.
- Now remove the lid of the vessel and add paneer and green coriander in it and cook covered on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Methi-Paneer Rice is ready. Add chai masala and serve with curd.