Generally, clove is used only as a garam spice. It is added in pulao and biryani, but do you know that it also has many surprising benefits. Know what the experts have to say…
- Taking one teaspoon of honey mixed with a pinch of clove powder provides relief in vomiting.
- Drinking a decoction of cloves proves to be very beneficial in cold, fever.
- Grind cloves and garlic cloves and eat its paste with water and honey, it provides relief from cold, cough and phlegm.
- By sucking hot cloves on the pan, it is also comfortable in phlegm.
- Boil 5 cloves in 1 cup of water and then mix sugar in it and drink it in the morning and evening. This gives great relief in headache.